As an implementation consultant you have the opportunity to participate or lead the technical implementation of various projects to collect, process and distribute customer data. Depending on your background and ambitions, you will work on projects in tag management, digital analytics, CRO & customer data management platforms.
You use tools from some of the following: Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing Cloud, Tealium, Blueconic, mParticle, Segment, etc.. With your technical knowledge of these systems you can implement and let them work successfully (together). You also discuss with and challenge team members to give advice and coordinate technical issues.
- Support and challenge business stakeholders to clarify needs
- Implement and manage marketings tags through tag management platforms (Adobe Launch, GTM, Tealium, etc)
- implement tracking solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Content Square)
- implement customer data platforms (Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium, Blueconic, mParticle, Segment, etc.
- Integrate with other MarTech solutions
- verify that tracking is implemented correctly & monitor data quality (eg through Observepoint)
- be a partner and advisor for business stakeholders to correctly use the solutions & interpret data
You will work on challenging projects in Customer data & Digital Analytics domain. You will join a senior team of experts and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain.
- 3-5 years experience in digital, data-driven marketing projects
- Preferably 2-3 years experience as a technical expert in Digital Analytics or customer data domain
- Good knowledge of web- & preferable also mobile app technologies
- Experience with data engineering is a plus, but not a must
- University degree preferred or equivalent through experience
- Well organised, strong organisational skills with an analytical mind
- Reliable, disciplinary
- Team worker & good communicator
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English
We are open to full time employees.
What we offer
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic startup focussed on data-driven marketing strategies & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging projects in Digital Analytics & Optimisation for big organisations
- You will work on projects for marketing & e-commerce teams of large organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain
- Frequent training & education is provided
- You can count on a competitive salary package based on your experience
Get in touch and apply now!
I really like working for Nobi because of the great team spirit and the diversity of the team members’ profiles. Everyone has a specialty and is passionate about it. I often have the possibility to work in collaboration on transversal projects and we often help each other. Sharing the knowledge is part of the company’s culture and I learned a lot thanks to that.”Diane Tibout – Digital data analyst