As a data engineer you work on challenging data projects. You set up infrastructures, design & realise data warehouses and program & build APIs. You are also involved in integrating many data sources and building data pipelines. This can be in a data warehousing environment as well as in operational streaming environments. In everything you think up and do, added value for the business and the performance of your processes are central.
- Designing and developing scalable ETL solutions
- Defining and setting up advanced data architectures to facilitate machine learning and AI solutions
- collection, transformation, maintenance, enrichment and migration of data
- Working with and developing Data API’s.
- Integration of data from various 1 party & other data sources in data platform solutions (DMP or CDP).
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain. Frequent training & guidance by senior experts is provided. You will be further trained on the job if needed.
What we expect?
- +4 years experience as a data engineer / data architect
- passionate about digital marketing & technology
- ability to code in multiple languages: Python, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms, such as Ms Azure, AWS, Google Cloud & multiple data base technologies: SQL, noSQL, Graph
- very eager to learn
- problem solver, result oriented, team player
- NL or FR is your mother tongue and you have a good knowledge of EN
What we have to offer?
- A full-time job
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic startup focussed on data-driven marketing strategy & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging projects in Digital Analytics & Optimisation for big organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain. Where needed you will be guided & trained by two senior experts (+12 years experience each) also working on the same projects .
- Frequent training & education is provided
- You can count on a competitive salary package based on your experience
Since Nobi is a scale-up with a small structure, your ideas and remarks have a real impact on the company. All the projects that I suggested or the ideas I gave were taken into account during decisions. It’s very interesting to work on Nobi’s projects in addition to client’s projects. It gave me the chance to vary the tasks in my work and to keep learning and evolving.Guillaume Hermans – Senior technical consultant Digital Analytics