update: we hired somebody for this position!
You have a good conceptional knowledge of digital & data driven marketing and like to lead these initiatives for leading brands, surrounded by a team of experts?
Let’s have a chat!
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Program Manager, passionate about data-driven marketing.
You can easily talk to both marketing and IT and are able to build bridges between stakeholders & teams? You are eager to put data-driven insights & solutions in to action for improving the overall user experience of top brands? Then this challenge might be the one you are looking for!
Description of the mission
You will work on challenging projects in Digital Analytics domain. You will join a senior team of experts and, depending on your experience, you will have the opportunity to operationally lead various projects, such as:
- Definition of Key business Objectives, KPI’s & SMART Goals
- Manage business requirements definition for behavioural tracking, reporting, analysis & CRO projects
- Manage the implementation of tracking, A/B test & personalisation solutions
- Lead data quality monitoring and optimise management of support tickets
- Manage creation of dashboards & reports
- Manage data quality assurance & data governance initiatives
- Manage data analysis & support CRO initiatives
- Manage data governance initiatives
- Manage tool governance & user management policies
- Lead tool evaluation & comparisons
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain.
- 3-5 years experience in managing digital, data-driven marketing projects
- Preferably 2-3 years experience in Digital Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- University degree preferred or equivalent through experience
- passionate about digital marketing strategy, analytics and optimisation
- Experience or interest in one or more of the following domains: Digital strategy, SEO, SEA, Tag management, Web & mobile analytics, Experience Analytics, A/B & MVT testing, personalisation, DMP & media efficiency, Customer Data Management & cross-channel Optimisation.
- Well organised, strong organisational skills with an analytical mind
- Reliable, disciplinary
- Team worker & good communicator
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English
We are open to full time employees or freelance candidates (no bodyshopping agencies though)
What we offer
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic startup focussed on data-driven marketing strategies & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging projects in Digital Analytics & Optimisation for big organisations
- You will work on projects for marketing & e-commerce teams of large organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain
- Frequent training & education is provided
- You can count on a competitive salary package based on your experience
I really like working for Nobi because of the great team spirit and the diversity of the team members’ profiles. Everyone has a specialty and is passionate about it. I often have the possibility to work in collaboration on transversal projects and we often help each other. Sharing the knowledge is part of the company’s culture and I learned a lot thanks to that.”Diane Tibout – Digital data analyst