UPDATE: we already hired somebody for this position.
You are a data cruncher with good soft skills? We need you! We are looking for a Web & mobile data Analyst, passionate about data-driven marketing.
Do you have an analytical mind & are you eager to put data insights in to action improving the overall user experience of top brands? Then this challenge might be the one you are looking for!
Description of the mission
You will work on challenging projects in Digital Analytics domain. You will join a senior team of experts and will have the opportunity to have various responsibilities, depending on your experience:
- lead KPI definition workshops,
- create appealing dashboards & reports,
- execute data analyses using enterprise level
- web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc..)
- Usability & experience analytics tools (Contentsquare, ClickTale, Hotjar, etc..)
- data exploitation, discovery & visualization tools (Tableau, Klipfolio, Power BI, etc)
- Testing & quality assurance of tracked web pages & apps
- provide data driven insights & recommendations
- make data insights actionable and drive data-driven growth
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain.
- minimum 2-3 years experience in Digital Analytics
- University degree preferred or equivalent through experience
- passionate about digital marketing strategy, analytics and optimization
- Experience in Web Analytics (Google, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Comscore)
- Experience in Data exploitation tools (SAS, Business Objects, etc…), Ms Excel, SQL and Ms Access is an advantage
- Strong experience or interest in one or more of the following domains: Digital strategy, SEO, SEA, Tag management, Visitor Level Analytics & DMP, Lead Management & Optimization, Inbound Marketing, A/B & MVT testing.
- Strong analytical mind
- Reliable, disciplinary
- Autonomous & team worker
- Ability to define business relevant actions for improvement based on data insights
- NL or FR is your mother tongue and you have a good knowledge of EN
What we offer
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic startup focussed on data-driven marketing strategy & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging projects in Digital Analytics & Optimization for big organisations
- You will work on projects for marketing & e-commerce teams of large organizations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain
- As a Digital Analyst you will have the opportunity to further enhance your knowledge and skills
- Frequent training & education is provided
- You can count on a competitive salary package based on your experience
I really like working for Nobi because of the great team spirit and the diversity of the team members’ profiles. Everyone has a specialty and is passionate about it. I often have the possibility to work in collaboration on transversal projects and we often help each other. Sharing the knowledge is part of the company’s culture and I learned a lot thanks to that.”Diane Tibout – Digital data analyst