At NOBI we are looking for an experienced data business consultant passionate about customer data to work on on challenging projects in Data visualisation, analytics & customer journey optimisation projects.
Description of the mission
You will join a senior team of experts and will be able the opportunity to have various responsibilities, depending on your experience:
- Lead workshops to define KPI’s & business requirements for data visualisation projects
- Prepare data (ETL) or align with one of our data engineers to do this
- Build dashboards & reports
- Analyse data & define insights for improvement
- Present reports & insights to the key stakeholders & drive them taking action for improvement
- Provide training & coaching to our customers to use the dashboards & reports
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast-growing domain. Frequent training & guidance by senior experts is provided. You will be further trained on the job if needed.
What we expect?
- Minimum 4 to 5 year experience in data visualisation & analysis (using tools like Ms PowerBi, Qlik, Tableau, etc)
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in economics or marketing or demonstrate significant experience in the field
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Eager to learn to further improve your skillset
- Strong understanding of data analysis, statistics and data modelling
- Strong experience with SQL & python
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, data lakes, Digital marketing, digital analytics or CRO is a plus
- Problem solver, result oriented, team player
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue, and you are fluent in English
What we have to offer?
- A full-time job
- A very competitive salary package
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic scale-up focused on data-driven marketing strategy & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging customer data projects for large organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast-growing domain.
- Frequent training & education is provided
I really like working for Nobi because of the great team spirit and the diversity of the team members’ profiles. Everyone has a specialty and is passionate about it. I often have the possibility to work in collaboration on transversal projects and we often help each other. Sharing the knowledge is part of the company’s culture and I learned a lot thanks to that.”Diane Tibout – Digital data analyst