As a Technical Web Analyst you take care data collection is done right & data is qualitative. After all, if the data is incorrect, wrong decisions will be made.
You use tools such as Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Tealium. With your technical knowledge of these systems you can implement and let them work successfully (together). You also enter into discussions with your team to give advice and coordinate technical issues.
- Support and challenge web analysts & business stakeholders during KPI definition
- Implement and manage marketings tags through tag management platforms (Adobe Launch, GTM, Tealium, etc)
- implement tracking solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Contentsquare)
- verify that tracking is implemented correctly & monitor data quality (eg through Observepoint)
- be a partner and advisor for web analysts to correctly interpret data
You will work on challenging projects in Digital Analytics domain. You will join a senior team of experts and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain.
- 3-5 years experience in digital, data-driven marketing projects
- Preferably 2-3 years experience as a technical expert in Digital Analytics (GTM, Google Analytics, Adobe Launch & Analytics, Tealium, etc)
- University degree preferred or equivalent through experience
- Well organised, strong organisational skills with an analytical mind
- Reliable, disciplinary
- Team worker & good communicator
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue and you are fluent in English
We are open to full time employees.
What we offer
- You will join a young, flexible and dynamic startup focussed on data-driven marketing strategies & solutions
- You will be part of a team managing very challenging projects in Digital Analytics & Optimisation for big organisations
- You will work on projects for marketing & e-commerce teams of large organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills & knowledge in a very challenging and fast growing domain
- Frequent training & education is provided
- You can count on a competitive salary package based on your experience
I really like working for Nobi because of the great team spirit and the diversity of the team members’ profiles. Everyone has a specialty and is passionate about it. I often have the possibility to work in collaboration on transversal projects and we often help each other. Sharing the knowledge is part of the company’s culture and I learned a lot thanks to that.”Diane Tibout – Digital data analyst